NAYEN On-Line Courses
For many years the NAYEN Online Training Team has been developing and offering Online Training modules. The courses, in English and Spanish (working on French) include:
- Youth Protection Awareness
- Host Family Orientation (USA)
- Host Family Orientation (English)
- Youth Exchange Volunteer (USA)
- Youth Exchange Volunteer (English)
- Local Coordinator Training
- Culture-Shock and Reverse Culture-Shock
- Outbound Parent Overview
- Counselor Training (USA)
- Students Overiew – The Basics
- Programa de Protección a Jóvenes (GENERAL)
- Orientación para las familias anfitrionas
- Ser los padres de un OUTBOUND – Visión General
- Ser un OUTBOUND
- Programa de Protección a Jóvenes PARA ESTUDIANTES
- Programa de Protección a Jóvenes PARA VOLUNTARIOS
- Sensibilisation à la protection de la jeunesse
- Conscientizacao de Protecao a Juventude
All NAYEN districts have access to those courses at no charge because NAYEN member districts pay dues to NAYEN.
All NAYEN online training courses are normally accessed using the Youth Exchange Administrative Hub (YEAH), RYEDB (for some SCRYE districts), or the Rotary Youth Volunteer Management (YVM) system (for non-Youth Exchange Volunteers). This includes courses that have been translated to Spanish or French.
If your district is a member of NAYEN and is not using either of these systems to manage the training of Rotary Youth Exchange volunteers and participants, an account can be set up for your district in the NAYEN Training Administration system. If you would like to have an account set up, please contact Dr. Dennis White ([email protected])
If your district is a member of NAYEN and wants to use the NAYEN training courses for other (Non – Youth Exchange) Rotary Youth Programs, it should use the Rotary Youth Volunteer Management system (YVM) to track and train program volunteers. The YVM system was created to allow a district to track volunteers associated with all Rotary Youth Programs other than Youth Exchange, and thereby meet RI requirements for training those volunteers.
If your district is not a member of NAYEN and is not using YEAH, you still have access to all the NAYEN training courses you choose to use. To access them please ask Dr. Dennis White ([email protected]) to register your district to use the NAYEN Training Administration system.
The cost for all non-NAYEN districts to use the NAYEN Training System is $100USD per year per district (including those that use YEAH). Districts will be billed at the end of the Rotary year. Districts that are delinquent